- No thing can arise, originate from nothing. Not even activity can arise out of nothing.
- That which exists can never change, become some other thing, or cease to exist, that is, become nothing.
- It is impossible, even for God, to create anything other than activity.
- Only a conscious, living being who is conscious of its own existence can be active out of itself and thus be an original cause of its activity.
- Only a living something, body, object conscious of itself and existing unchangeably can be the unchangeable, original cause of activity.
Stefan Hlatky, Understanding Reality
Verksamheten vidga samtalet